ALITALIA RETURNS TO FLY TO BRAZIL AND ARGENTINA
, non-stop flights from Rome to São Paulo and Buenos Aires.
The weekly connections to Brazil and Argentina will be operated with Boeing 777-200ER.
For the full list of short and medium-haul destinations, flights schedule, charter requests and bookings, please refer to AZ Sales or to the local GSA.
Long haul flights to and from Rome Fiumicino (FCO):
- New York (JFK) – 3 flights a week
- New Delhi (DEL) –1 flight a week
- Mumbai (BOM) – 1 flight a week
- Sao Paulo (GRU) – 1 flight a week from December 15
- Buenos Aires (BUE) – 1 flight a week from December 19